Friday, November 11, 2011

Lockout With Your Glock Out

In lieu of the fact that the NBA lockout negotiations continue to move slower than Jose Molina on the basepath and the apparent refusal by the owners and the players to meet half way like Oprah's belt, I present to you the closest thing to NBA basketball we have.

Here we find the Knicks' Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire discussing the term 'compare' with Grover. Carmelo's smile is about as genuine as a pair of Adidas I have with two stripes. Speaking of Adidas, it seems the people at Sesame Street are against brand recognition.



That's all I have for you today. Remember to show your appreciation for a Veteran today. The most poignant remark I've seen in recent days was from a colleague on twitter, who said something along the lines of "Veterans have signed a blank cheque to the country with their lives. Show them some love."

Well said. Thanks for reading BadNewsBlog. I apologize that the last few months have been pretty sparse, I hope to find a 25th hour in the day so as to placate both of your appetites for Pulitzer-level shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment