Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tour De France Coverage

First off; my apologies for leaving the site dormant since Thursday. I have a dear friend visiting from Copenhagen and have been a little busy.

I'm halfway through something I hope to post at some point tonight; however, in the meantime, I encourage you to visit my friend's Tumblr and have a look at his archive. I am a cycling junkie that is completely amorous of the Tour De France. I would have preferred to cover some of it myself, but I suggest you visit the link below and search for the TdF in his archives. Brilliant stuff.

My friend, known only as Polk Panther, has been providing daily coverage of the Tour De France on his site. I think it's brilliant stuff.

Have a look;

Polk Panther's TDF Coverage

Anywho, I must make like a tree and fuck off. In appreciation of your support, this Bud's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment