Monday, March 28, 2011

"The Barn on Bathurst"

What a beautiful day - the sun is shining, I won a Juno for best french rap recording, my back is fucked and the Michigan Daily ran a lengthy article on March 21st about the hockey tradition at my alma mater, St. Michael's College School in Toronto.

As a graduate and former athlete at the school, to this day, I bleed Double Blue and am very proud of the 5 years spent amongst some truly wonderful people. Despite the fact that I suck at hockey, I greatly valued attending a school with its own arena and spending phys-ed classes skating on my ankles and becoming one with the end boards thanks to some cocky Italian kid who thought hitting from behind was a legal hit.

Michigan Daily - "The Barn on Bathurst"


Enjoy the article - it's a long one - and have a brilliant day folks.

1 comment: