Sunday, November 21, 2010

Letterz From Da Editor

Hey boys and girls. My apologies for the brief hiatus between posts, but I've been a little busy the last few days.

Here's a link if interested - hope it works:

http://64.246.64.33/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=soc-mls/news/news.aspx?id=4358175

Before I go any further, this happened the other night:



In other news, I ran into Cee-Lo and Big Gipp from Goodie Mob today while shopping for boots. I grew-up on the ATL sound perfected by Dungeon Family artists like Goodie and Outkast.


Guess who's white and not from Atlanta. I need sun more than photosynthesis.

We had a few laughs, despite the fact Cee-Lo was a little distracted by the jentrified pop music that had his portly frame girating akwardly, and talked about some of my favorite tracks - Gipp and I even shared an impromptu duet of Cool Breeze's Watch For The Hook.





Check-back tomorrow for more useless information and enlightenment. Cue the Goodie.





No comments:

Post a Comment