Monday, November 15, 2010

A Very Celtic Halloween

These photos have been posted elsewhere, but I thought why not put them up on badnews since many of my devoted readers are fans of the ol' game of peach basket. I've mentioned before how this season I am switching my allegiances to support the green and white, which is lame, however I know that at least one of my loyal readers is Celtic crazy. Enjoy.


P Squared aka The Truth channeling his inner-frog, Ray Allen doing the Off The Wall era MJ, an unknown chubby brother as a ghetto-ass Batman and KG dressed-up as some dude from Yo Gabba Gabba, or so I'm told.


Marquis Daniels exploring a post-NBA career change. Hey 'Quis, there's no pussy in the priesthood.


The Big Shamrock in drag as Shaqueasy with some chick dressed as his pimp I assume


Rondo lookin' all Tiger, Jermaine O'Neal as Mr. T, Big Baby Davis as a man who woke-up only for the ribs, Delonte West doing the V for Vendetta thing (he fucked LeBron's mammy) and KG and Pierce preparing to sexually assault that dish of Mac N' Cheese.

Damn I'm hungry. That last photo has me thinking about one genre of cuisine in particular:


No comments:

Post a Comment