Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lightning - As Described By A 14-Year Old Girl

Hey whaddup girls - time for a totally rad science lesson from the smartest girl ever who is totally 14 and loves wearing Uggs with shorts LOL!!!

So, this morning I totally awoke to the sounds of lightning. Holy friggin' loud - could you keep it down a notch, somebody's trying to sleep. I was totally getting to second base with Nick Jonas in this dream I was having and his sticky digits were half-way up my new training bra. FML!

The lightning was literally the loudest thing ever and had me thinking, what's the deal with lightning anyways.

Just like when I heard rumours of a supposed locking of the lips with my BF Bieber and that Mexican whore Selena Gomez, I turned to the my hot pink Dell notebook and the internet for some guidance.

Like, Control, Alt, Delete this friggin' lightning LOL AMIRITE???

So, as it turns out, lightning is a product of static electricity. Just like when I wear that ratty toque Grandma Esther knitted me and it makes my hair all frizzy - like, really, I need a sponsorship deal with John Frieda's Frizz Ease like yesterday!!!!!!!

Either that or a new Grandma LOL AMIRITE girls???

In the warmer months, the air (atmosphere bitch!) has more variance of temperatures, so like the hot air totally tries to rise to the top and friggin' rubs-up against the cooler air like Josh did at the school dance when we listened to Coldplay and he totally got a boner in his khakis hehe LOL FML!!!

So when the warm air comes into contact with the cool air, it makes static electricity, which makes friggin' lightning duhhhh!!!!

This happens way less in the cooler months because there is less variance in the temperature and density of the air.


Bieber Rules - Lightning Sucks



Love xox Hilary Madison Smith xox




P.S. Nick Jonas' solo album is totally musically diverse... it's totally like the Jonas Brothers but without Kevin and Joe AMIRITE???

P.S.S. Somebody should totally throw that tortilla-making tunnel digger Selena in front of a bus LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment