Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things Done Changed: Santa, I Actually Want Something This Year

Word has it Christmas is around the corner?

How could you not notice? Even those living under the proverbial rock are inundated with Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas..." ad nauseum.

As I get older I care less and less for what I receive as gifts, and more for the time spent with family and the creative nature of my gift-giving tendencies.

In other words, I don't hold my bated breath in anticipation of an amazing gift.

Sure, last year I was spoiled by both my parents and my girlfriend, but it was a bit of an abbhoration. This Christmas, I'm single for the first time since Seattle had an NBA team and frankly, I don't deserve much.

Leave it to a UK Grime rapper Tinchy Stryder to change all of that with a 3-minute video.

Santa, I've been an above average young man and I want, nay I demand an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment