Friday, September 3, 2010

Bon Voyage Heath

My favorite skateboarder Heath Kirchart has announced his retirement following the release of his final video part on Emerica's "This Is Gold". Not sure exactly what that means, but from what I've read, I seem to care more than he does and at my age, I probably shouldn't care as much as I do, which is a little less than I expected I would be at this unexpected news.


"The End" Birdhouse Skateboards


"Sight Unseen" Transworld Magazine

heath kirchart - mind field from salpiman on Vimeo.


"Mind Field" Alien Workshop Skateboards

The above three parts are but a few of many from a stellar career. He marched to the beat of his own drummer and was never afraid to huck himself down a massive set. He was elusive, quiet and socially awkward. I'll miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment